By The Financial Times Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FTChinese is the Financial Times' Chinese language website, providing unrivaled news and information to China's top business executives and decision makers.
The FT’s international team of journalists has access to senior corporate executives and politicians both in China and around the world, making it a must-read for China's business leaders.
Starting from version 3.0, we have a totally new app.
- Faster: after you successfully launched the app for the first time, later launches only take 0.99 second.
- Cleaner: the redesigned app supports High Definition perfectly and get rid of all distraction so that you can focus on FT’s world-class journalism.
- More Features: you can now resize, share, clip, use bilingual mode, switch to night mode, search for articles, check archives by day, watch video and see what’s hot.
- My FT: you can subscribe content based on topic, industry, area and column.
What's New in Version 3.0.3
fix for Wechat sharing on iOS 7
- Category: News
- Updated: 05 December 2013
- Version: 3.0.3
- Size: 0.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Financial Times Ltd.
- © The Financial Times Ltd 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.