Get started with Google Drive for free and have all your files within reach from any smartphone, tablet or computer. All your files in Drive – like your videos, photos and documents – are backed up safely so you don’t lose them. Easily invite others to view, edit or leave comments on any of your files or folders.
With Drive, you can:
• View documents, PDFs, photos, videos and more
• Search for files by name and content
• Easily share files and folders with others
• Set sharing permissions to view, comment or edit
• Quickly access recent files
• See file details and activity
• Enable viewing of files offline
Google accounts get 15 GB of storage free, shared across Google Drive, Gmail and Google Photos. For additional storage, you can upgrade to a premium subscription plan. Subscriptions start at $1.99/month for 100 GB in the US, and can vary by region.
Storage subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your iTunes Account, and automatically renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Google Drive Terms of Service: https://www.google.com/drive/terms-of-service
Thank you for using Google Drive. This version fixes bugs and makes improvements to the app's performance so that you can access and share files quickly while on the go.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing Google drive
I am very impressed with the Google drive technology as it seamlessly syncs my files from my computer to the drive in the cloud and gives me the flexibility to work from other PC’s or from my mobile phone App!
I was on Holiday in Thailand and received a message from my colleague to send an important file urgently. I shared it within 2 min. It was that easy! And I don’t have to attach big files in emails and just share the link for the file is sufficient enough, so that my team can see the files.
Overall Google drive makes work easy nowadays!
Issues with spreadsheets
I’ve been using google drive for years and I love it. It’s really easy and convenient to use, and I would have given 5 stars if not for one problem. PLEASE bring back the old interface for viewing excel spreadsheets. Then, I could click on a tab and it would bring me to the sheet that wanted. Now it just displays the entire book where the sheets get broken up into several pages. I can’t tell which sheet I’m on. It’s next to impossible for me to find the information I want!
Very convenient and useful App but need to fix bugs and connectivity issues
Its a very convenient way to keep files and to refer them anytime and whichever platform we are connected to. But Google being such a big company must have ensured stability of the app without connectivity issues and there are also sync issues between multiple platforms as different devices shows the online folders differently.
- Google, Inc.
- 295.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Google Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 100 GB S$ 2.98
- 100 GB of Storage (1 year) S$ 28.98
- 100 GB S$ 26.98
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.