Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped, with hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic and public transport info, and explore local neighbourhoods knowing where to eat, drink and go - no matter what part of the world you’re in.
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train or lift-share with real-time public transport info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents and road closures
Discover places and explore like a local
• Discover local restaurants, events and activities that matter to you
• See what’s trending and new places that are opening in the areas you care about
• Decide more confidently with “Your match”, a number representing how likely you are to like a place
• Group planning made easy. Share a shortlist of options and vote in real time
• Create lists of your favourite places and share with friends
• Follow must-try places recommended by local experts, Google and publishers
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an Internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, shopping centres and stadiums
* Some features not available in all countries
Thanks for using Google Maps! This release brings bug fixes that improve our product to help you discover new places and navigate to them.
Ratings and Reviews
Google map is bombbbbbbbbb!! U have to trust me! Normally for me traveling in Singapore is kinda complicated and I tried different apps or iPhone map to locate the place I want to go but I ended up being confused and irritated but after I use Google map, everything changes. I just have to set my current location and destination location THAT'S ALL and they will give me different types of travel options I can choose from, such as traveling by car, train/buses, walking and also they will State the duration!! Isn't it cool! Maybe it sounds fake but to me, I advise u to try this app cause it's definitely worth it hahaha
I like the way you can see traffic flow (on major roads). However:
1) It’s very hard to read road names. If you zoom in, the map gets magnified but not road names - a rather large failing for a map app.
2) It would be helpful to be able to see entrances to car parks for driving directions and mark one way streets more clearly.
3) Sometimes I have a route in mind and just want to know comparative traffic times but my route isn’t any of the options given in ‘directions’. It would be useful to be able to add a route by tapping on a point along, for instance.
Better intelligence around toll roads please
"Avoiding Tolls" option actually avoids the toll road, which is not always efficient when driving. I would like to see GMaps avoid Toll (booths) whilst still using Toll Roads (the parts no charge will be levied) if it leads to faster and more efficient driving times. Also, in Singapore for example, tolls are only charges during certain times of the day (peak hours) and not at all over weekends, yet GMaps will still guide you away from the entire highway during weekends when "Avoiding Tolls" option is used.
- Google LLC
- 199.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.