Gothere.sg makes it easier than ever to decide where to go and how to get there.
Ever wonder what discounts are available when you are dining out or shopping at a mall?
Now updated with directories in shopping malls and discounts in stores, all neatly arranged and organised!
(Psst, recent food reviews are included for your inspiration! Not ads hor…)
• Directions covering the entire public transport network including the Tuas West Extension and Downtown Line 3
• Search or browse bus stops with bus arrival times
• Find driving routes that minimises ERP or avoid expressways
• Browse store directories in shopping malls around the island
• Discover the latest discounts in shops/restaurants all over Singapore
If there's something you'd like to see, let us know at email@example.com!
• A new design for clearer directions and routes
• Get bus arrival times in your directions, automatically updated
• See all stops or stations along your route
• Tap on bus timings to see if a bus has available seats
• Updated for MRT closures and shorter operating hours
Ratings and Reviews
Developers are not 🎅 !
Having no Favourites tab is unbelievable in 2018 and with no walking directions, the app suggests flying directions instead to finish your trip.
The app has been updated normally but without altering the original features, which is why its still a great app!!
If you live here or visit Singapore this app is worth more than your ☕️🍺🍿🍱🍔🍌 combined, my negative reviews are just personal preferences that can make it perfect for me!
As good as it gets
Since the revamp , I can safely say its the best public transport app in Singapore! Even within the route, it tells you bus timings and even whether its a single/double deck and whether is it wheelchair friendly! Couldn't get any better. The only gripe I have is that in tunnels or what, when you select “current location” it just goes blank and couldn’t give you the route.
Glad with the changes done
App is back to being what it does best, directions. The homepage is no longer featuring the promotions page, but a recent history page, which is great! Previously if you wanted to see bus arrival times at your current stop, you had to key in start and end locations then check the bus arrivals clock icon thing.
Now i just click the most recent history, and click on the bus arrival icon.
The promotions page(if you are into that) are on a separate tab, so no more ‘in your face’ promotion homepage.
Have been using the app for years and in my opinion is the best one out there.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.