By DARE Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use a grid over a photo to make sketching on paper easy and quick. Enlarge and save sections of images. Paste images. Features are:
- Draw temporary grids on images, with up to 4 sections each way.
- Change the background and hide the button bar.
- Enlarge part of an image with a single tap.
- Transform (posterise) an image into just black, white and middle gray.
- Save images with or without grids to the Camera Roll (Saved Photos) album.
- Show the pixel size and height/width ratio of any image.
- Paste an image from the clipboard, adding it to the Camera Roll album automatically.
- Swipe left or right to view other images in the Camera Roll album.
- Display images in portrait or landscape mode.
- Access in-app Help.
There is a separate iPad version of this app, with up to 9 possible grid divisions.
What's New in Version 1.4
- ios7 grid positioning fixed
- minor interface improvements
- S$ 1.48
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 12 December 2013
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: dorothy roberts
- © 2013 DARE Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.