HealthBuddy – make your next clinic visit a breeze!
Developed by the SingHealth group, HealthBuddy allows you access to health information and services, anytime, anywhere.
• Mobile appointments – Manage your SingHealth appointments on your phone
• Information on SingHealth Hospitals & Specialty Centres – Contact info, how to get there, visit guides and more!
• Comprehensive library of Conditions & Treatments
• Health tips by HealthXchange.sg
• SGH Campus Wayfinder – Find your way around SGH campus with ease
• Mobile registration [NEW! – trial service] – Get your queue number and monitor queue status on your mobile for selected clinic visits
• A listing of GP / family doctors in Singapore, with opening hours & contact information
Through this app, SingHealth hopes to encourage active and involved participation in one’s own health and well-being.
- content updates
Ratings and Reviews
Still confusing for user
Cannot understand what’s in those programmers mind, it’s either they felt underpaid or simply taking easy money to come out with crappy apps.
Don’t look at the app in the perspective of programmer but from the perspective of a user and ask yourself what do you want? Simplified and user-friendly. Don’t make the user going around looking for what they want, programmers had to work harder so user will find using the app an ease.
If this is what smart nation is going to be like, I’m very doubt we could even be ready for smart nation by 2020.
Not user friendly, broken!
I login with SingPass and it asks who I would like to register an appointment for. I tap my name, and there’s no indication that I’ve tapped my name, or that it’s doing anything. 30 seconds later it gives me a “please wait” window, followed by an error: “Sorry, mobile registration is a pilot service for selected clinics only. Unfortunately, it is not available for your
appointment(s) today“. I didn’t even get to select a clinic! Tried 3 times, same problem. I give up, it’s broken.
Takes forever to load
Great idea to have an app that allows early registration and track the flow of people ahead of us. ESP with young & special needs children. Unfortunately, the apps have so many set backs. Buttons didn’t response well on iphone & registration just keep hanging. No luck 🤕
Hope they fix all these issues and made this app more user friendly. 2 stars for good intentions.
- Singapore Health Services Pte Ltd
- 43.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 SingHealth Group. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.