Healthy 365 mobile app is brought to you by the Health Promotion Board (HPB).
This app enables you to track your daily steps count and calculate the corresponding calories burned as you move. Among other tracking sources, you can use Apple Health with Apple Watch to track steps. With a compatible wearable that tracks heart rate, you can also track the duration engaged in higher intensity physical activities. Steps and heart rate data from Apple Health can be shared with Healthy 365 mobile app while participating in Health Challenges.
Key features include:
• Dashboard that provide you with an overview of your fitness, Healthpoints and rewards information.
• Health Challenges that enable you to step up to get healthy, earn Healthpoints and redeem rewards
• New Eat Drink Shop Healthy Challenge digital passport with more rewards that can be earned along with Healthpoints when you make healthier purchases
• History charts to keep records of your past steps count, heart rate, distance covered, and calorie intake and output
• Healthpoints history function that allows tracking of your scans from healthier food, drink or grocery consumption
• Nearby listing and map views on HPB events, healthier eateries, exercise facilities and routes in your vicinity
• Integration with new HPB steps trackers and exercise apps including Actxa®, Fitbit® and Apple Health (together with Apple Watch and other devices that provides data into Apple Health as the device source) and in-device motion tracker
• Sync for Friends function to allow both non-smartphone and smartphone participants to conveniently sync their steps on their friend or family member’s smartphone
• Background location detection of nearby Scan&Win Hotspots for earning Healthpoints
• This app uses background location for detection of outdoor Hotspots
• Continued use of GPS running in the background may dramatically decrease battery life
• For the optimum experience, please ensure that your phone is set to Singapore Time zone (GMT +8)
• For any enquiries, please call our hotline at 1800 567 2020 or email us at email@example.com
- You may now discover exciting activities offer by HPB under "Nearby" -> "Events" and register to confirm your slot
- Actxa authorisation no longer require bluetooth to be turned on
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Poor Quality Apps that should not be used for a national health movement
This is one of the absolute worst apps that I have ever come across . Yet it is the ONE that spears ahead the national steps challenge , a health movement that supposedly gets Singaporean moving for a better health. There are numerous problems with this apps but I doubt there is enough space here for me to list them all. Let me just list 2 common problems : 1) inability to sync with recommended health trackers despite pressing sync icon time after time till sun down. If it does sync, the steps are not reflected accurately between 365 apps and health tracker; 2) as an extension to point 1, the algorithm of 365 is not ‘calibrated’ accurately . Hence , the ranking of the Corp steps challenge is highly questionable . As of now , my 365 apps is still ‘syncing ‘.... since 9am this morning and the News at 9 was just over . HPB should seriously re examine this sub standard apps as it tarnishes the good intention of the steps challenge initiative .
App cannot change tracking mode. It’s useless. Nothing works to change track mode.
After I synced to the free health tracker I cannot change back to my iPhone health app to track my steps. This is stupid! I bring my iPhone everywhere. And the health tracker is hard to wear & uncomfortable. I have not been able to switch back successfully for more than a month! Deleted the app. Reinstall. Doesn’t work. The button shows tracking via health app but it’s showing zero steps all the time. I tried to link it again after updating the app. Now it says enable health tracker on iPhone health app first. But the iPhone health app had not been changed at all, both buttons for heart rate & steps are enabled all along! But no steps have been synced or tracked. This is a really ineffective app! It doesn’t even register the steps I’ve taken!! Fix it! And make sure it syncs properly to iPhone health app. How can it only recognize the free steps tracker from HPB???
It just got worse!!
Latest update - app keeps spinning at launch and is not usable, please fix it!
Here’s my previous review:
The app has some good features but it tries to do so many things that a lot of the times we encounter errors and slownesss which can be a headache when trying to make a transaction at a busy queue. Because the app starts by scanning and synching the first time you launch it, a lot of time loss occurs during transactions just to wait for it to be fully ready. And when reaching the last step to claim the voucher, oftentimes it could fail with an unexpected error, like “alert failed”. The developer should probably allow a “safe launch” option of the app that only focuses on the transactional features (eg voucher redemption) to ensure better experience for customers and merchants.
- Health Promotion Board
- 87.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Gambling and Contests
- ©2015 Health Promotion Board
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.