Unleash fiery fury from above in Hungry Dragon, a fun and frantic action-arcade rampage where everything and everyone is on the menu! Control ferocious dragons, flying, burning and devouring your way through a medieval realm packed with deliciously unsuspecting prey!
***This game is only compatible with devices running on iOS 9.1 or above***
RELEASE THE DRAGONS
• Collect ferocious, fire-breathing Dragons, each unique in their own way
• Unlock crazy Costumes to fly faster, burn bigger, and eat more
• Equip exotic Pets to boost your burning and biting power
• Level up by feasting on tasty townsfolk and other delicious prey
• Explore and destroy villages, forests, caves, mines and more
• Smash through obstacles to access new zones and hidden areas
• Feed on more for a higher score – Hungry Dragons are never satisfied!
FEEL THE BURN
• Go on a grilling spree in a huge free-roaming kingdom in epic 3D
• Activate Fire Rush and release an inferno incinerating all in your path!
• Roast a medieval feast of birds, soldiers, trolls, witches, and much more
Follow us on Social Media for the hottest Hungry Dragon news!
Facebook > facebook.com/HungryDragonGame
Twitter > @_HungryDragon
Instagram > instagram.com/hungrydragongame
Website > www.hungrydragongame.com
- NEW DRAGON: Icebreaker, the frozen beast of the North!
- Goblin War: new special tournaments!
- Easter events & egg hunts!
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty good just needs some tweaks
I’ve been a fan of hungry games for a while now and this is by far the coolest one yet but it has yet to reach hungry shark’s level of development. The concept is cool but the area right now is pretty small and the movement for the dragons is twitchy and jagged feeling, not smooth like the shark’s swimming. the controls definitely needs an upgrade. I’d also like to see more prey, the areas right now feel squished too close together and the themes just seem to go back and forth. Maybe a larger human village? and also diving underwater feels very twitchy as well. overall a fun game tho!
Broken Game Mechanics
A hungry shark port with expanded Dragon lineup. However the progression is broken. When you progress from one dragon to another, the stats of the new dragon became worse. The coins required for the progression scales too greatly. For free to play gamers please beware of the data trap. There is a lot of video viewing for this game.
The map is small and crammed. It is difficult to play properly without having movement restricted when you reach M size dragon. Progression from M size dragon 1 to 2 scares from 60k coins to 260k coins where you get 1k coins per run. So the obvious way to progress is to buy gems.
The traps in the game, where you need to avoid like mine field and poison, scales when you becomes bigger so it is tougher to play when you are at M size second dragon.
It will be fun if you like challenges and lots of mindless grind or love to spend a lot of money to play a game. If burning money to play it quickly to end game is your hobby then this game is definitely for you!
this game is so fun!
I have so much fun finding out new areas of the map, it’s not that hard to level up to a new dragon. Basically each dragon is different and they are really fun playing with them. But I came across some bugs when I was playing this game. One of them was that my frame rate just dropped so low that I couldn’t even play. If you run across this problem just restart your game, if that didn’t happen this game would be perfect! :)
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 629.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2017 Ubisoft Entertainment. All rights Reserved. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- Hatchling Pack! S$ 2.98
- Sack of gems S$ 6.98
- Medieval Pack! S$ 2.98
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.