Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Instantly Catalog Your Book Collection using iBookCAT.
Enter ISBN or Enter Author & Title... Done!
Save Time. Get Organized. Make it Easy.
Good reasons why you want to catalog your book collection:
-Insurance Purposes: Protect your valuable book collection by having a complete list of your books in a safe places (Think about it... a collection of 450 books is easily worth over $$$$$$).
- Duplicate Purchases: Ever come home with a new book, only to discover you already owned it? Prevent duplicate purchases and save money.
-Track of your books: The Loan Manager will keep track of who borrowed your books. Don't loose the books you own.
- Carry your catalog in your pocket: Discover all kinds of new facts about your collection and enjoy it more. You'll be amazed to find some gems you haven't read in a looooong time (or at all).
iBookCAT is a handy tool to manage your personal library.
This tool covers a wide range of information about book like Title, Author, Publisher, Publishing Date,Copyright date, ISBN, Genre,Dewey, LCCN, Reference No,Edition,Printing,Country,Language,Copy Right Date, and many more.
You can also add and Edit book's Title Images.
Ability to customize the Book Master Fields in book master.
Ability to filter & view reports on collection by genre and also by status of Book i.e. "On Loan", "Over Due"
Built in search facility helps you to locate a book / title easily.
iBookCAT provides customize report facility through that user can hide the fields and also email your reports.
Analyze the collection in report section by Edition, Country, Language and Type.
What's New in Version 1.1
1) Reduce Number of compulsory fields.
2) Add feature for Downloading Bunch of books by uploading ISBN data by .CSV or by manually on "http://www.ibookcat.com".
3) Also add feature to download a book by ISBN NO.
4) Change in graphics.
- S$ 1.48
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 21 September 2009
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Netlancer, Inc
- © IndiaNIC, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.