ICD9 On the Go
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use this application for practicing your billing, then when you are ready, upgrade to the latest codes 2013 to ensure accuracy and maximal billing.
Don't pay twice for the same app, this application is universal with an optimized unique and beautiful interface for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
- For testing purpose, this app contains complete implementation of ICD-9-CM diagnosis codes, all of them updated to 2016 effective October 1, 2016.
- In App upgrade to ICD 10
- Universal app for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
- Easily browse groups of codes with a beautiful and unique interface.
- Intelligent search feature, type the beginning of any word or code and get a list of results.
- Tag your favorite individual code.
- Share any code by email.
-- SUPPORT INFORMATION
We consider support very important and we take it seriously. We have included support request from inside the application.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any issues, or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be happy to assist you.
What's New in Version 2.0.0
- Option to upgrade to ICD-10-CM.
- New User Interface.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 02 May 2016
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 31.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Sergio Valle Mayorga
- © 2016 SVMSoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- ICD9-CM 2014 codesS$ 6.98