Travelling or receiving your loved ones at Changi Airport? Navigate through Singapore Changi Airport with ease by using the iChangi app. Receive your flight’s latest updates, discover places to eat, drink, shop or explore world-class facilities and services.
Here are some of the key features which will be useful to you:
- Receive real-time updates on flight status and gate changes, and share your flight information with family and friends.
- Earn and redeem Changi Rewards points easily with the Changi Rewards e-Card.
- Let your boarding pass take you places. Scan your boarding pass to obtain key flight details and be informed of facilities, services, shopping and dining options that are near your departure gate.
- Browse Changi Airport’s wide selection of world-class retail stores, dining outlets, facilities and services.
- Personalise your Changi experience with the OneChangi ID, which enables you to connect and transact on Changi Airport’s digital portals conveniently with just one username and password.
- Receive the latest promotions, events and travel deals offered by Changi Airport.
- Enhanced search function to retrieve the information you need quickly and efficiently.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
• My Library
• Changi Rewards car park redemption and benefits
• App optimisation and fixes
Ratings and Reviews
An unworthy app
I installed iChangi not because I didn’t have other options to lookup flight arrival & departure times, but because I had assumed that it would be the most accurate & updated since it was developed by Changi Airport Group; I was obviously wrong.
I was receiving overseas guests who were scheduled to arrive at 1340hrs. At about 1240hrs, my wife said that the Kayak app that she uses, had informed her that the flight would be delayed by about an hour.
I assumed that iChangi would alert me soon after. I checked the flight schedule on iChangi & it did NOT reflect the flight delay. The iChangi rescheduling alert finally came at 1330hrs— 10 mins before the originally scheduled arrival time. If the Kayak app was not on my wife’s phone, I would have arrived at the airport at about 1330hrs & then gotten the silly alert from iChangi that I had come to the airport an hour early, when the information could have been provided an hour before!
So why bother with iChangi when 1) other apps give you flight schedules globally; 2) they have so much more timely information & alerts.
I wanted to check a flight but seems the app forces me to update while my device has updated to the latest software and still I can’t cancel out the force update pop up. It is quite inflexible if a person wants to check the flights and your app demanding to update
Good Travel App
So i really like this app and have been using for a few yeara now. Really great for those passing/traveling to/from Changi airport. Though during a recent travel, i noticed that it doesnt show that Pandora has a T3 store. Only issue i noticed so far. :)
- Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- 163.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 Changi Airport Group (Singapore)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.