Singapore Transit is a full featured transit app that supports live bus arrivals at all bus stops along with Siri Suggestions; bus routes; MRT & LRT service status; traffic cameras; traffic incidents; and car park availability.
MRT & LRT service status and traffic incidents are also supported through rich notifications.
## Bus Stops, Arrivals, and Routes
Bus Stops and Arrivals support the following new features:
- Siri Suggestions: Over time, the app will learn which bus stops you check regularly and will surface this information as a suggestion on the lock screen or on the Suggestions screen (pull down on the Home screen).
- Siri Intents: All bus stops can be added to Siri so that you can ask Siri to provide the latest bus stop arrivals without opening the app. Simply tap the "Add to Siri" button to record your preferred voice command.
- Location Unawareness: If you don't give permission for the app to use your location, it'll still work, but it'll sort bus stops by bus stop code rather than distance.
- Searching: In addition to searching by bus stop code or name, you can now search using bus stop road.
- Performance: Drawing Bus Routes is faster than ever, due to a change in underlying technology.
## MRT & LRT
MRT and LRT support the following features:
- Rich MRT/LRT Status Notifications: Push notifications can be configured and will be sent during periods of service unavailability.
- Traffic Incidents: This section shows all current traffic incidents in Singapore. It supports Accidents, Roadworks, Vehicle Breakdowns, Weather, Obstacles, Road Blocks, Heavy Traffic, Miscellaneous Incidents, Diversions, and Unattended Vehicles.
- Traffic Cameras: This section shows the latest images of traffic conditions along expressways and at Woodlands and Tuas Checkpoints.
- Car Park Availability: The section show car park availability for available car parks.
- Rich Traffic Notifications: Traffic notifications can be configured for each traffic incident type (excluding Roadworks) and time of day. Notifications provide details of the traffic incident and a map of where the incident occurred. Notifications are logically grouped, and separate from MRT & LRT notifications.
## SG Transit Mini
Introducing SG Transit Mini for Apple Watch. In this release of SG Transit Mini:
- Bus Stops and Arrivals are supported.
- Favourite Bus Stops are supported. (Bus stops favourited on iPhone are transferred to iPhone.)
More is to come in future releases.
In this release, select your own app icon.
The database has been updated to include a few new bus stops and routes.
Ratings and Reviews
Works well on Apple Watch
Fast response by app developer to fix issue. Thumbs up.
Could be better
Needs faster and better interface.
Developer Response ,
The new version of the app is faster and has a better UI.
Beautiful app ever
Developer Response ,
The app has been updated with a new icon (and some alternatives).
- Stuart Breckenridge
- 42.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Stuart Breckenridge
- In-App Purchases
- Alternative App Icons S$ 1.48
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.