Over 2.5 million people de-clutter their lives with Clear, so stop stalling and start organising your daily routine.
Clear is the revolutionary to-do and reminders app that makes you more productive. It’s as easy to use as pen and paper, and once you start organising your life with Clear you’ll wonder how you ever managed without it.
- Simple gesture-based design that allows you to focus on your to-dos.
- Use separate lists to organise every aspect of your life.
- iCloud sync built-in so you can be productive everywhere.
- Set reminders so you’ll never forget important tasks.
- Personalise your Clear lists with themes and make them your own.
- One universal download for iPhone, iPad and now Apple Watch!
- Syncs with Clear for Mac (available separately on the Mac App Store)
Since its launch in January 2012 Clear has won numerous awards and continues to receive critical acclaim. Here’s just some of the nice things that the press have written about Clear:
“Clear’s interface is elegant and clever…” — The New York Times
“Clear is quick, simple, intuitive, and perfect for busy people” — Gizmodo
“If you’re regularly turning to a simple to-do list app… Clear is definitely going to wow you.” — TechCrunch
Clear is built by a small team, dedicated to bringing you frequent free feature updates. We’d love to know how we can make you even more productive, so get in touch via the App Store “Support” link, or tweet us @UseClear.
This update (finally!) adds support for the iPhone X.
Plus you’ll find 4 new teaser themes as a preview for the upcoming brand new Clear…
Note that the Apple Watch app has been removed, as it will require a lengthy rewrite to work on the upcoming WatchOS. If you feel strongly about this send us an email at email@example.com!
P.S. we’re still investigating an issue with items sometimes disappearing after editing them. If you are experiencing this send us an email as well!
Here’s what’s added and fixed:
• Basic support for iPhone X’s screen
• Added 4 new teaser themes from the upcoming new Clear (unlocks on first launch of the new update)
• Fixed layout issues in the Today widget
• Fixed a possible crash on launch
• Fixed reminders popup layout issues on smaller screen devices
Ratings and Reviews
Finally supper iPhone X
Does not sync. Beware!
How do I sync or backup my important To-Dos to DropBox or Google Docs? The To-Do list is an important part of mu daily planning and for it to disappear when my iPhone is broken or stolen is inexcusable, especially since all my other business apps for calendaring and notes etc all allow for cloud syncing. I even bought 3 iPhones and 2 iPads in case my primary iDevices break down.
Developer, please support your users who are using your app for work and add in Dropbox and Google syncing. Thanks.
Not quite enough.
I really like Clear. It's fast and easy to use. It sets the standard in these regard. & implementation of reminders is a great step forward too.
But we can't move tasks between lists on iPhone and that kills my workflow.
Second bugbear is the colors, while nice, are too strong for daily use. If the moving of tasks between lists can be implemented on iPhone and there can be some themes that are easier on the eyes, it'll truly be a 5-star app.
- Realmac Software Limited
- 43.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Realmac Software Limited
- S$ 6.98
- In-App Purchases
- Bonus Sound Pack Free
- 8-Bit Sound Pack S$ 2.98
- Sci-Fi Sound Pack S$ 2.98
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.