Sticky, curious… and DETERMINED TO GET BIGGER!
"ZeptoLab looks to have another hit on its hands" - Guardian
"The most fun you can have with pudding" - Kotaku
From the makers of Cut the Rope, Pudding Monsters is a deliciously addicting puzzle adventure with wacky characters and innovative stick-‘em-together game-play. It’s casual fun for the whole family!
The Pudding Monsters are on a mission to save their friends from the cold-hearted fridge owner! Growing into an ULTIMATE MEGA MONSTER sounds like the most reliable plan. Can you give them a hand?
Off the table, out of the house, and into the city – swipe to stick the Pudding Monsters together and save their friends!
Take advantage of the different monster species and their powers (like the Slime Monster, who leaves a trail of green goo), boost your growth using the cloning machines, wear pretty little cars on your head and much more!
● 125 levels with more free updates to come!
● Innovative stick-‘em-together game-play mechanics
● Unique monster shapes, wacky personalities and attributes
● Fun and educational, mind-bending experience suitable for all ages
● Great for kids and the young at heart – it’s all your children will be talking about!
ALREADY A FAN? CONNECT WITH THE PUDDING MONSTERS
* Like us: http://facebook.com/zeptomonsters
* Follow us: http://twitter.com/zeptomonsters
* Visit us: http://puddingmonsters.com
We've changed the puddings' recipe, so now they stick to each other even better! Also, the game supports 64-bit OS now.
Ratings and Reviews
I love how the game doesn't record scores based on timing but you could take one, three, four hours and still achieve three stars as a person who took a few seconds. It's saying it doesn't matter how long you take as long as you reach your destination. One thing, this is splendid for kids. They won't feel they are inferior to others because everyone gets three stars.
Graphics, illustration wise, lovely, expected from the developers of Cut the Rope. You can safely call it a game, because it's fun and entertaining.
Note to developer: Om Nom is adorable! So are the Pudding.
This game is so cute ! :) the graphics are nice andd the gameplay is good . It doesnt have time limit andd you cann get three stars no matter how long you take . Maybe it will be better if there is scoreboard to compare andd see which levels your friends are at . :) overall , i think this game is worth playing ! :) i cann play this game otw to school or waiting for people ! :D
Good puzzle games
Smooth graphics + cute background sounds + straightforward interface = entertaining! Although the monsters dont speak english, i still get what they are saying! :)
- ZeptoLab UK Limited
- 35.1 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 ZeptoLab UK Limited
- S$ 1.48
- In-App Purchases
- Solutions 10 S$ 2.98
- Solutions 200 S$ 19.98
- Unlock all Episodes S$ 8.98
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.