You’ve rolled out of bed to find there’s no milk in the house. Your kids are going to a birthday party today, but you’ve forgotten to buy a gift for their friend. You want to get that latest video game and play it tonight.
Amazon Prime Now might just save your day, thanks to ultra-fast same-day delivery.
• Choose delivery within ONE HOUR in eligible postcodes for a fee, or in a two-hour delivery window at no extra cost subject to a minimum order threshold (depending on your area).
• Delivery available from early morning to late night, seven days a week on more than ten thousand daily essentials, including food, drink, electronics, entertainment, gifts and more.
• Currently available in select postcodes including: London, Birmingham, Newcastle, Manchester, Liverpool, South Yorkshire, Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, West Yorkshire & Glasgow and is continuing to expand within the UK.
• A minimum order value applies per store. Exclusively for Prime members.
• Hungry? Get 1-hour delivery from your favourite restaurants with Amazon Restaurants on the Prime Now app. Exclusively for Prime members in select areas.
• Local Orders: Choose FREE delivery with a choice of two-hour, same-day delivery windows or one-hour delivery for S$9.99, from morning to night, seven days a week. Shop for tens of thousands of items, including groceries, household and home essentials, baby, beauty, electronics, toys and more. Two-hour delivery is FREE for orders about S$40 and available in all our delivery areas on Singapore mainland and Sentosa. One-hour delivery is available in most postal codes serviced by Prime Now.
• International Orders: Choose FREE delivery with Standard Delivery which will take 7-9 business days, while Priority Delivery will take 2-5 business days. Standard delivery is FREE for orders over S$60. Otherwise, shipping rates are calculated based on weight and size. You can discover and purchase a wide selection of products from the United States in the Prime Now app. When you purchase a product from the “International” store, Amazon US sells and ships the product directly to you from the United States.
• Exclusively for Prime members.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Very delayed shipment
I have been a loyal customer of prime in the US. They have started in Singapore and I quickly signed up. It prompted me to order Xmas presents, promising to arrive before Xmas (7-9 business days). I ordered a few hundred dollars worth of presents on 10 dec. I called the hotline several times and each time they promised it will arrive on time. It’s past Xmas now and they are still not delivered. Imagine the embarrassment at Xmas dinner. Now it says it will deliver on 27dec, which even if it does, is almost twice the promised time.
Very disappointing experience. The Singapore outfit is really poor. Plenty of alternatives which can provide faster, cheaper and wider selection.
Limited products & accessibility restraints
Overall, the app is okay. What would really attract more customers, is to expand BOTH local and US product ranges. Limiting shopping experience only through the app will lose you customers as well, as many would much prefer the ease of shopping through a browser instead of an app.
Lastly, can we work out something to allow for preordering?
Fix the search bar bug already!
Bug has been around for months. When you edit text in the search bar, the edit location is always the end of the existing text in the bar, even if you move the cursor elsewhere.
This bug must be easy to fix. Don't understand why they haven't done anything. Do they even use their own app sometimes?
- AMZN Mobile LLC
- 68.5 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2014 AMZN Mobile LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.