iDid Time Manager 2
By Blinding Lights
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iDid Time Manager is an application that lets you optimize the time spent on your business and personal activities.
Used by project managers, consultants and independent workers, iDid keeps track of how they use their time for their customers, their projects or in their personal lives.
Flexibility and speed of use are the important concepts that have guided the design of iDid.
SPREAD YOUR TIME IN A BETTER WAY
Focus on important activities to be carried out during the day.
• Prioritize the tasks you must perform.
• Get your activities arranged by project, by customer or by topic.
• Analyze your time usage with the analytics engine.
WORK MORE EFFECTIVELY
Limit the time spent on an activity.
• Fill in the blink of an eye the time spent for each activity carried out during the day.
• Stopwatch your work in real-time.
• Keep stopwatches active even when the application is closed.
KEEP A FOOTPRINT OF WHAT YOU DO
Organize the chronological summary of your activities.
• List the tasks performed by attaching comments to data.
• Check the historical comments associated with a client, project or a given class of activities.
• Keep your thoughts on a given topic and find them arranged chronologically.
"If you are looking for an application that will help you monitor your daily activities, then iDid is the perfect app for you.", 148apps.com
"I'm using this to keep track of projects in place of timesheets. Once you get it set up for your needs it works great!", dadrailer (USA)
"Finally an app that allows you to realize what was done rather than what one needs to do!", Lça (France)
Follow iDid news: twitter.com/counterwinds
It's time for you to get organized and save time - Adopt iDid right now!
What's New in Version 2.1
iDid Time Manager is now compatible with :
- S$ 5.98
- Category: Business
- Updated: 21 February 2013
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Developer: Blinding Lights
- © Counterwinds
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.