English Idiom & Slang Dictionary - Over 1000 phrases and expressions from American and British speakers. Videos and Quiz inside!
By Damir Nigomedyanov
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A brilliant tool for those who study English. Expand your vocabulary while improving reading and listening skills!
● Common Phrases
● Idiomatic expressions
● Slang from everyday life
● Useful Videos
● Fun Quiz
Our app is full of bright and memorable examples from the colloquial speech. It will provide you with:
● Definitions of English idioms in simple words that can be understood by any English student including beginners;
● 3 examples of the idiom usage taken from the spoken language and classic literature;
● An option to mark idioms as ‘Favorites’ and create your own list of expressions;
● 230 questions quiz made to help you check and strengthen your knowledge.
English is an international language. The English Idiom & Slang Dictionary will help you watch videos and the news, read American and British classic literature in its original language, use the most popular and advanced courses, communicate better with the whole world.
Whether you are a student, a teacher, a gamer or a scientist this app is for you.
What's New in Version 3.2
fixed database error
- S$ 1.48
- Category: Education
- Updated: 23 June 2016
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 5.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Damir Nigomedyanov
- © 2003-2016 ArtelPlus. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.