Infant Arcade: Peek-A-Boo LITE
By Edwin Iskandar
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you like this app, also be sure to check out "Logan and the upside down sea" - 50% off for a limited time.
Peek-A-Boo is an iPhone/iPod Touch game and is the first in the Infant Arcade series. It is aimed to entertain babies ages 6M and up.
What parents are saying:
"My 9 month old loves this app! She can't really play the game, but she loves the music and all the sounds in the full version. The moon saying 'howdy' and the jelly fish(?) saying 'bleh bleh' is hilarious!"
"This game is perfect for my 1 year old niece. She giggles constantly at the sounds and pictures. And I giggle when she giggles. Thanks for making an app simple enough for the youngest kids!"
How do you play?
* Its easy - baby can simply tap the characters on the screen.
* There is one main character that will be hiding behind one of five objects. * * Tap the objects to reveal the character hiding behind them!
* Baby can also touch any of the "mini" characters to make them say funny sounds.
* Stages will be randomly switch after a few minutes to keep things interesting.
* Limited to 2 Stages
* Limited to 1 Music Track
Support us by purchasing the paid version of this application which includes 8 stages and 3 music tracks (more to come with updates).
For the generation growing up with baby einstein, sesame street, blue's clues, elmo, barney, miffy, dora and diego, clifford, wiggles, raffi, dan zanes, laurie berkner, and others.
Become an infant arcade fan on facebook to view more information, pictures and videos of our products:
What's New in Version 1.3
Now compatible with iOS7 with iPhone 5 and 5s support.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: 19 October 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 3.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Edwin Iskandar
- © Iskandar, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.