By Bryan Saltzman
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
New with version 1.4 - Pitch Counter! iRadarGun is the easiest and most affordable way to calculate the speed of your baseball, softball, and little league pitches. Use iRadarGun to calculate velocity with other sports such as bowling, hockey, football.
- Displays the speed of each pitch by calculating based upon the time from release to impact
- Pitch Counter persists between sessions
- Large, bright LED style display
- Accurate and intuitive release/hit timing mechanism
- Presets for baseball, little league, and softball
- Custom distances between 1 and 100 feet
- Choose between miles per hour and kilometers per hour
- Work on your reflexes by seeing how fast you can release and tap the button ( I scored .054 seconds, see the screen shot)
- A handy instructional video will play the first time you launch iRadarGun
Enjoy another great app from Macpapa.com! If you enjoy this app, please leave feedback in the form of a rating or review. Thank you and enjoy a beautiful day!
Note: more features will come soon!
What's New in Version 1.6
Fixed iOS 6 related bug that caused this application to instantly crash upon launch.
- S$ 1.48
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 03 July 2013
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 3.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Bryan Saltzman
- © Macpapa.com 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.