Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iScopa for iPad
"Scopa" is one of the most famous Italian card games.
"iScopa for iPad" is the version optimized for iPad of the "iScopa" for iPhone and iPod Touch, with bigger high-quality traditional cards made by Modiano.
Most common review: "...it's a 'drug': can't stop playing it..."
"...iScopa on iPhone and iPodTouch: the HighTech meets the tradition of the Italian playing cards games..."
- play against your iPad
- play with a friend on your iPad
- play with a friend online with Game Center
- play with a friend nearby bluetooth or local wireless network
- full custom and optional rules covering almost all the scopa variations: scope, cards, golden cards, sette-bello, re-bello, prime, napula, berola, maratona, napoleone, asso piglia tutto, scopa d'assi, sbarazzino, declarations (cucite/accuse)
- score: 11, 21, 31, 41, 51, and loosing mode (loose to win!)
- 13 high definition italian regional traditional card sets authorized MODIANO s.r.l. (including poker decks)
- Portrait and Landscape screen mode (incl. auto-rotation)
- interchangeable backgrounds (from menu)
- play cards by tapping or drag&drop
- show last played cards for both players
- SHAKE to clean up the table
- game save/restore
- original music by Italian artist Luca Francioso (www.lucafrancioso.com)
- guide and help included
What's New in Version 5.0.1
- minor bug fixes
- added "Triestine" deck
- S$ 2.58
- Category: Games
- Updated: 12 April 2014
- Version: 5.0.1
- Size: 152 MB
- Languages: English, Italian
- Developer: Luigi Castiglione
- © Luigi Castiglione
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.