By Helmes Innovations, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you want a personal trainer in your pocket? iWorkout Lite is a lite version of the ultimate fitness and exercise guide for iPhone & iPod touch. It is used by hundreds of thousands of fitness professionals and enthusiasts worldwide.
iWorkout Lite includes the following:
* Exercise videos - 5 per category in this lite version
* Exercise instruments
* Exercise metronomes to time your reps (5 in this lite version)
* Exercise diary to record your progress
* Trainer tips
iWorkout Lite's exercise videos are narrated by a certified fitness expert. All exercise videos are stored locally on your iPhone or iPod touch. Trainer tips are included in each video. iWorkout exercise videos cover the following fitness areas:
- Core exercises
- Free weights
- Machine exercises
- Swiss ball
- Abs, Circuit training, Full body, Lower body, & Upper body.
The exercise instruments feature currently contains a pedometer to accurately track your walk or run. More exercise instruments will be added in future updates.
The exercise metronomes feature allows you to properly time your repetitions while exercising.
The exercise diary feature allows you to store notes on your progress. You can write down your fitness-related goals, achievements, or whatever keeps you on track.
Workout the right way with iWorkout Lite.
Headphones are recommended for video and metronome audio output.
The next update will include a Weight Tracker and BMI Calculator. You will also be able to make customizable workouts to stay on track while exercising.
What's New in Version 1.3
- Retina display support for iPhone 4 users.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 29 November 2010
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 142 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Helmes Innovations, LLC
- © 2012 Helmes Innovations, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.