Jabra Sound (ComplementaryApp)
By GN Netcom
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** THIS APP REQUIRES AN UNLOCK CODE PROVIDED WITH A JABRA PRODUCT PURCHASE (Jabra Vega, Jabra Vox, Jabra Revo, Jabra Revo Wireless, Jabra Rox Wireless, Jabra Sport Pulse Wireless, Jabra Solemate Max, Jabra Solemate (2nd Generation)) **
Jabra Sound App brings Dolby® sound to your playlists and also to all your favorite YouTube songs, videos and playlists.
Get a high-definition music experience with the Jabra Sound App - a music player that gives you the full Dolby sound experience and more. The music application is included for free with the purchase of a Jabra Music product.
With Jabra's exclusive Sound App, Dolby provides a rich and immersive, full-spectrum sound experience that brings your device to life and adds extra depth and dimension to your music. Use the Jabra Sound app to create and browse through playlists, share music on Facebook or Twitter and adjust the graphic equalizer so you can play your tracks as you want to hear them.
By installing the exclusive Jabra Sound application to your Apple device you will get:
- Optimized Dolby sound experience specific to your Jabra headset with virtual surround sound, bass enhancement and high frequency enhancement
- Graphic Equalizer
- Easily create and manage playlists, or share on social media
- Co-create party playlists with friends with Social Jukebox feature
- Sound Space Expander feature for an even wider stereo sound with Jabra Solemate
1. Download the Jabra Sound music application
2. The first time the application starts up, enter the code on the leaflet found in the packaging of your Jabra product.
3. The Jabra Sound App will automatically identify your music files and you’re ready to play your music.
What's New in Version 5.0.18
Jabra Sound App is now compatible with the latest Jabra headset.
Where is product id??? I threw away box and then bought a magnifying glass hoping to find product id somewhere in the tiny tiny text on right ear side. But nothing worked. And website page about product is is broken. Anyway judging by the single review from somebody who could actually use the app seems bad and may be I didn't miss anything.
Playlist went haywire
All songs went missing all of a sudden and it doesn't self import anymore.... Even after re-install
Revamp the app please
The layout is absolutely terrible on iPhone 6s plus. Please fix it. Cool earphones but not cool looking app. What a shame
- Category: Music
- Updated: 15 May 2015
- Version: 5.0.18
- Size: 18.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Developer: GN Netcom A/S
- © GN Netcom A/S
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.