KittyTalk: Catty Edition
By Charles Horn
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Want to know what a cat is saying?
Our patented KittyTalk™ technology measures and analyzes a combination of vocalizations, sub-vocalizations, and brain wave patterns to statistically and accurately translate into human language you can understand.* It's uncanny!
KittyTalk also includes these fantastic toys and features:
- A soundboard of animal sounds to get a cat's attention and play along. Please use responsibly!
- A laser dot to chase. You can make it go faster or slower. Touch the screen and the dot will come.**
- A page where you can create a profile for your loved one. You can store vet and emergency numbers for one-touch calling.
- NEW FEATURE: Translations are now customizable.
**KittyTalk is not responsible for what any animal does to your device, including swatting, licking, biting, ignoring, chewing, sniffing, purring, hissing, scratching, or cursing.
No animals were harmed in the making of KittyTalk.
What's New in Version 2.0
- new feature: customizable translations
- updated to Swift code
Customers Also Bought
- S$ 1.48
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 18 December 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 14.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Charles Horn
- © 2015 Yay Robot
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.