KOREAN RESTAURANT GUIDE - TOKYO
By Korean Food Foundation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Korean Restaurant Guide 2012, Tokyo aims to reveal the many qualities of Korean cuisine to the Japanese people who value a balanced and healthy diet, as well as people of other nationalities.
This smartphone application is the foundation’s most ambitious effort to promote the finest Korean restaurants outside of Korea, and share authentic flavors and style of Korean cuisine with people of other cultures. First published in April 2011, the Korean Restaurant Guide 2011, Tokyo reviewed 34 Korean restaurants opera- ting in Tokyo based on evaluations of food, service, hygiene, and décor by a group of Korean and local food critics and restaurant specialists. The Korean Restaurant Guide 2012, Tokyo is an update to the 2011 edition on the occasion of the publication of similar restaurant guidebooks for countries in Western Europe. More content and photos were added through on-site coverage. Three of the restaurants featured in this guidebook-Sennohana, Matsunomi (one star), and Moranbong (two stars)-recently joined the selection of the 2012 edition of the Michelin restaurant guide for Japan’s capital.
We hope this smartphone application will encourage more local food lovers to seek out the high standards of food and services offered by Korean restaurants in Japan and to experience the charm of Korean cuisine.
This app provides the following services:
- The Korean Restaurant Guide 2012, Tokyo lists Korean restaurants in Tokyo, Japan in categories based on either location or price range, and provides brief information on each restaurant, including notes on the ambiance and recommended menu items.
- The Korean Restaurant Guide 2012, Tokyo makes listings available in Japanese, English, and Korean.
- For restaurants with their websites listed, the app allows you to jump to their sites using your browser. It also allows you to call them using your telephone service, and calculates the prices of menu items in other currencies with just one click.
- It allows you to verify the location of each restaurant on the map, and utilizes your built-in GPS to display the shortest route to your destination. (Please note that the app may be unable to provide directions if the GPS signal is weak.)
What's New in Version 2.4
- bug fixes
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: 03 February 2014
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 51.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Korean Food Foundation
- © Copyright ⓒ Korean Food Foundation (KFF)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.