Landmarks Tour in Buenos Aires
By GPSmyCity.com, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This audio-narrated walking tour makes it easy for you take in the classic picture-postcard sights of Buenos Aires city centre while also helping you discover the Argentinean capital's lesser known, but equally as fascinating and historic, buildings and monuments.
This audio narrated walking tour comes with a detailed tour route map and powerful navigation features to guide you from one tour sight to the next. Tour sights included in this application are:
* Palacio del Congreso
* Palacio Barolo
* El Obelisco
* Teatro Colon
* Edificio Kavanagh
* Torre de los Ingleses (Torre Monumental)
* Palacio de Correos
* La Casa Rosada
* Catedral Metropolitana
* El Cabildo
All the data used in this app is built into the software; hence, no Internet or Data Connection is necessary. The app works offline, so you will not need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app works with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring route clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* The "FindMe" feature displays your exact location, while an auto tracking feature displays your movement on the map, so you always know if you are moving in the right direction (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch).
What's New in Version 5.8
- Improved city maps.
- S$ 1.48
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 17 December 2015
- Version: 5.8
- Size: 87.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: GPSmyCity.com, Inc.
- © 2010 GPSmyCity.com Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.