The Lendor App is a mobile application with the vision of a world that fully embraces the sharing economy. This platform is created for item owners who are willing to open up their library of things to those who need it at a small fraction of the cost, while giving consumers a choice before making a purchase.
While also complimenting traditional rental businesses, The Lendor App provides rental, order & communication management all packed in the comfort of your mobile device. You can now search for a library of products over 16 categories for short term use while also listing your stuff on the platform to earn some cash!
For Lendors (Item owners)
- Snap, List and rent out any items you own and start making money instantly!
- Lend out items for free out of good will sharing your stuff with your community
- Set your own optional refundable deposit amounts, weekly and monthly discounts to encourage longer rentals and therefore getting more value for your item
- Choose who to rent / lend your item to depending on his/her accumulated ratings
- No listing fees, commissions, or extra charges for the first 6 months. Totally free to lend and rent your stuff!
- Track the status of your item through our one-touch order tracking with time stamp
- Get acknowledged for your good service through ratings and review and hence raising your credibility
- Personalize your Profile page and share your products & services with your friends and community to discourage unnecessary purchase through a sharing economy
- Easy browsing through an extensive catalog of items for rent and loan, closest to you tracked via GPS to reduce the time taken in item exchanges
- From Luxury items, to Tools and Equipment, Video games, the app offers a wide variety of items in your region which you can conveniently loan and rent from.
- Save money by renting stuff instead of buying instead of hoarding and cluttering your home with low usage items
- Private Chat feature within the app allows you to contact item owners to enquire for about the product or ask for more images before you make an offer
- Sort items by Nearest, Recent, Popularity and by price
- Track and timestamp all item status and its condition to protect yourself from future disputes
- Build your reputation through our Robust rating system each time you complete a transaction while vetting through reliable and trustworthy item owners
- Fix bug iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
Great concept! Can improve app further!
This is a great concept and I've listed several items. Understand that this is a beta version and that there is still loads to improve on for future iterations. I was unable to get the photos rotated right when I tried to do the listing on my S7 but managed to do so on my iPhone. Recommend for the app to have a basic crop and edit function for photos. After editing the listing, it would be great if it could be auto-saved (probably just prompt the user) instead of having the user scroll all the way back down to hit save twice (once to get rid of the keyboard and once to save). I'm sure the team is already looking to these improvements though! Looking forward to the next version! Absolutely loving the concept!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your words of encouragement. We are constantly trying to improve the app and will take your suggestions seriously as we do for all our users.
We have some exciting stuffs planned ahead so do stick around!
Great app for the community!
Love the concept of this app. User-friendly, intuitive and fuss free experience using the app. Have already managed to get a few people to lend my stuffs to!
Can't List Items
Great concept but totally not functional if the app won't even let me list my items. After uploading the photos, typing out the descriptions, and filling in the details, I'm just stuck on the loading page. I waited something like 20 minutes but it's still loading. Really wanted to love this app but it's impossible to use.
Developer Response ,
Hi! We are sorry you had a bad experience. You may want to try to restart your app and try again. If there the problem still persists, it would be great if you could send us more information such as your device, email account & iOS version for our development team to take a look at it! Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.