Line 'em Up
By Classroom Focused Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Designed to promote kindergarteners' mastery of number order. This app replicates a simple classroom activity in which children place number tiles, 1-100, in order from least to greatest. Options include using 10, 15, or 20 number tiles and beginning the number line at numbers 1-13. Designed as part of the NumberSense program at Augustana College in Rock Island, IL.
What's New in Version 1.4.4
Line em Up 1.4.4
• Now compatible with the newest, 4th Generation iPad. Works on all previous generations of the iPad and the new iPad mini.
• Should also now work on the iPhone 5... However, I don’t have one to test it on. It does work on the newest iPod.
• Added options to the iPad version to allow for setting the beginning count from 0-100
- Category: Education
- Updated: 13 December 2012
- Version: 1.4.4
- Size: 7.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Randy Hengst
- © Randy Hengst and Mike Egan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.