Linux Reference Guide
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Since version 2.0, this app has many new features including:
- Over 1800 commands!
- The ability to mark commands as favorites
- The complete man page for each command
- The ability to view the information for a command full screen
- You can print a command
- Ability to change the color of the app in the settings view
Linux Reference Guide provides information for Linux commands. Each command shows the man page for that command.
Currently, the commands come from a Ubuntu distribution of Linux, although most commands are universal for all distributions. More specific commands from other Linux distributions will be added in future versions.
What's New in Version 3.0
- iPhone 5 support!
- New icon
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 24 November 2012
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 6.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Evolonix
- © 2012 Evolonix
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.