Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- Touch the screen to start growing new ball. Move your finger around to avoid hitting by star.
- Grow the ball as large as you can - larger balls give you much more score than the smaller ones.
- Your task is to fill 2/3 of the screen square with the balls (on Easy level of difficulty).
- Three levels of difficulty: Easy, Medium and Hard. On Easy you must fill 2/3 of the screen, on Medium - 3/4, and on Hard level - 4/5.
- On every new level there's one more star, and stars move faster.
- Submit your best score online and compete with others!
What's New in Version 1.0.1
LiquiTouchLite is now compatible with iPod Touch 2G.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 03 July 2009
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 4.1 MB
- Languages: English, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: Cuberoom
- © 2009 Cuberoom
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch (2nd generation), iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).