By Movement Ventures
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Featured by Mashable and LifeHacker, LittleBit helps you do one thing consistently until it's a habit. Most people try to change too much at once. They soon get overwhelmed and give up. By choosing one thing and doing a little bit each day, you will find that it's easy to create whatever habit you want! LittleBit was built to help you develop the habits you want, any habit.
--------- How It Works -----------
Choose something you want to do everyday, like:
- Go for a walk
- Study a particular book or language
- Read with the kids
- Floss your teeth
- Do 1 Jumping Jack
LittleBit will remind you to do it.
Everytime when you complete your daily habit, you will gain a "Bit" and capture the moment with a picture.
If you miss a day, one of your "Bits" will be in jeopardy.
If you miss two days in a row you will lose a "Bit" of progress.
Get 21 "Bits" to complete the habit and unlock a photo reel of your successes to share with your friends!
--------- Features -----------
- Focus yourself. Habits are difficult to get started. LittleBit helps by tackling one habit at a time.
- Don’t beat yourself up if you miss a day. Success is based on overall consistency, not streaks, like other habit apps.
- Take a picture of your successes each day. Share them with friends.
- Set a custom reminder time.
- Hit the Snooze Button to give yourself another hour.
- Set a custom daily deadline time.
- Keep a library of success in your Habit History.
- Complete 21 Bits on your habit, and unlock your photo reel of awesomeness.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
Fixed a bug where tapping multiple times on a photo would freeze the app.
Photos now display correctly if taken in landscape orientation.