Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The makers of MrSID bring you the fastest way to view MrSID imagery on the go. View raster, vector, and WMS imagery easily and take advantage of measurement tools, online base maps, and more.
Here are just some of the features of the best geospatial viewer for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch:
• View MrSID and JPEG 2000 imagery.
• View vector imagery in the Esri Shapefile and KML formats.
• Connect to Dropbox to view your saved imagery.
• View online base maps.
• Save favorite locations as bookmarks.
• Change the opacity of layers to compare overlapping images.
• Select the image bands that you want to view for multispectral images.
• Measure distances.
Additionally, here are some of the exciting features available via a single in-app purchase:
• Display WMS imagery.
• Measure areas.
• Search for locations using addressing information.
• Change the map's projection to additional supported projections.
• Track your current location on the map.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.0
• Dropbox support
• Online base maps
• Layer opacity
• Dynamic range stretching for 16-bit images
• Address search (with an in-app purchase)
• Area measurement (with an in-app purchase)
• Location tracking (with an in-app purchase)
• Changing the map's projection. By default, images can be viewed in their native projection, WGS 84, or Web Mercator. (Selecting other supported projections requires an in-app purchase.)
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 06 February 2015
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 13.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: LizardTech
- © (c) 2014 Celartem, Inc. d.b.a. LizardTech.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.