By Scott Lawrence
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Are you tired of looking at the same standard clock face? Well worry no more!
LlamaClock provides you with a fullscreen view of the current time, rather than the builtin small view. This, along with the always-on feature, mean that you can use LlamaClock on your iPhone or iPod Touch to be a nice desk or bedside clock.
Some of the digital clock faces will display the time in either 12 or 24 hour mode, depending on your preference. The "digital LED"-style faces allow for the faux-LEDs to be in a color of your choosing. All clock faces work in all device orientations. Brightness adjustment to reduce glare at night.
Includes the following clock faces:
• Pie chart clock • Simple and oversized analog clocks • Art Deco clock • BCD Binary LED clock • Binary LED clock • Digital LED clock • Doomsday-styled clock • Solid color clock • Trippy Moire pattern clock • Moon Phase clock (with satellites)
The Solid color clock displays the current time as a single, fullscreen color. The hours are represented by the red intensity, the minutes by green, and the second by blue.
NOTE: The vertical, large digit clock will be returning in the next update!
What's New in Version 2.1
• Original LlamaClock digital faces restored (with rotations)
• "Sentinel" moon face added.
• "Major Tom" moon face has more animations
• Animations continue through transitions
• Overlay text now GLOWS!
- S$ 1.28
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 21 May 2010
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Scott Lawrence
- © 2010 Scott Lawrence, UmlautLlama
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.