m Pregnancy - for Men with Pregnant Women
By Double Dip Media, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"mPregnancy - for Men" is the first iPhone pregnancy application targeted towards men with a pregnant partner. Are you a woman who has a hard time making your partner read pregnancy books? Get this application for him. Both you and he will enjoy it! Are you a man who feels that pregnancy books are not very discrete when you haven't told anybody yet, or perhaps you find them too long and boring? Get this application!
mPregnancy contains useful facts for men during pregnancy, not only about the baby but also about what is going on with your partner and yourself, and how you can make the pregnancy a pleasant experience. It contains great illustrations of how the baby develops and describes the size in terms that men understand, e.g. similar to the size of a football, or a bottle of beer. Further, it contains a useful section with Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) which among other things lists foods that are not safe to eat during pregnancy. The application not only keeps track of the baby's gestational age, trimester and days left of pregnancy, but it also explains all the weird counting tricks that are used during pregnancy, e.g. how the age of the fetus starts counting even before conception!
Please share your thoughts about what we can do to make this application better. Our goal is to provide the best pregnancy application for men, so feel free to request new features and we will do our best to satisfy your needs. Just write a review where you tell what features that you think would be beneficial.
Below is a list of significant features in mPregnancy:
* Baby size for each week, both in inches and the metric system
* A picture for each week that shows the size of the baby in comparison to an object well known to men, e.g. the size of a football
* A useful FAQ that contains information about what your partner cannot eat, how to prepare a nursery, and how the baby's gestational age is counted
* Weekly information about the baby, about the expecting mom, and about you as the expectant father. It also deals with other pregnancy related things, such as economy, insurance, baby shower, and how to prepare for delivery and the first few days after the delivery.
* A scoreboard that keeps track the baby's gestational age, the current trimester and the number of days left of the pregnancy. The due date can be set with one out of three popular ways: beginning of last period, conception date, or due date provided by your doctor.
Although mPregnancy is mainly written to appeal to men, many women will find it useful as well, in the sense that they see their pregnancy from the perspective of the partner. We also recommend using one or more of the more traditional pregnancy applications that are available for the iPhone, such as i Pregnancy (iPregnancy), Pregnancy Tracker, iPreg - Pregnancy Calendar, Pregnancy Alarm - #1 Ovulation Calendar or Baby Time - Pregnancy Contraction Timer.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
- Critical bug fixes
- Improved performance
- Corrections to facts and descriptions
Customers Also Bought
- S$ 1.48
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 11 September 2009
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 3.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Double Dip Media, Inc.
- © Double Dip Media, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.