By Sanghoon Lee
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Finally, you can have magnet letters on your iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
MagLetters allows you to make words using appealing magnet letters, numbers and symbols. If you want to bring magnet letters and a fridge wherever you go, this is for you!
It is also equipped with a phonic voice, which will help teach kids their abc’s and numbers while having fun. MagLetters will give you an amazing experience with what happens on the fridge door.
- Support french letters with special characters such as À, É, Ç, etc.
- tap-zoom-in: to make it easier to manipulate small letters/symbols
- Facebook Connection: You can now post the images you create on facebook
- New Look and Feel: It's now easier to change the letter set
- Enhanced Performance: Moving letters around has a smoother transition
- Support Korean: You can make Korean words using 한글 (Korean)
- Changeable background
What's New in Version 2.1
Optimization for iOS 9.2 and bug fixes
- S$ 1.48
- Category: Education
- Updated: 11 January 2016
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 14.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Sanghoon Lee
- © AME Software Factory
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.