By Sanghoon Lee
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Finally, you can have magnet letters on your iPad/iPhone & iPod touch.
MagLetters allows you to make words using appealing magnet letters, numbers and symbols. If you want to bring magnet letters and a fridge wherever you go, this is for you!
It is also equipped with a phonic voice, which will help teach kids their abc’s and numbers while having fun. MagLetters will give you an amazing experience with what happens on the fridge door.
1.4: French Français
- Support french letters with special characters such as À, É, Ç, etc.
- tap-zoom-in: to make it easier to manipulate small letters/symbols
- Facebook Connection: You can now post the images you create on facebook
- New Look and Feel: It's now easier to change the letter set
- Enhanced Performance: Moving letters around has a smoother transition
1.2: Korean 한글
- Support Korean: You can make Korean words using 한글 (Korean)
- Changeable background
What's New in Version 1.6
* minor bug fixes
- S$ 1.28
- Category: Education
- Updated: 12 September 2011
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 12.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, Korean
- Developer: Sanghoon Lee
- © 2012 Sanghoon Lee
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.