* World's largest digital magazine newsstand with 10,000+ magazines
* Get FREE unlimited access to 5,000+ magazines and premium articles for 30 days
* Voted the #1 digital reading destination by readers and top publishers from all over the world
Magzter, the world's largest digital magazine newsstand with over 10,000 magazines in its catalogue, will change the way you read magazines. From automotive, business, cooking, entertainment and fashion to lifestyle, news, sports, technology and travel, Magzter has magazines across 40+ exciting categories to cater to your varied interests.
Why you'll love Magzter?
1. Enjoy reading your favorite magazines anytime and anywhere on the go.
2. Magzter's ezRead feature 2.0 revolutionizes the digital magazine experience by presenting magazine pages in responsive layouts that are automatically optimized for any size screen – smartphones as well as tablets. No longer is awkward panning and zooming required to read a digital magazine article on a small screen!
3. Access premium articles across exciting topics, curated from the best-selling magazines.
4. Download the magazines and read them later even when you're offline.
5. Bookmark your favorite magazine pages to quickly access them later, and clip your favorite pages and share instantly on social media.
6. Enjoy unlimited reading access at Smart Reading Zones.
Top magazines on Magzter
Automotive – Automobile, Car and Driver, Classic Trucks, Hot Rod, Motorcyclist, Top Gear
Business – Bloomberg Businessweek, Entrepreneur, Fast Company, Forbes, Fortune, Inc.
Cooking – BBC Good Food UK, Bon Appétit, Cooking Light, Food & Wine, Saveur, Taste of Home
Entertainment – Entertainment Weekly, OK!, People, Us Weekly, TV Guide, Vanity Fair
Fashion – Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Harper's Bazaar, InStyle, Marie Claire, Vogue
Fitness – Health, Iron Man, Men's Fitness, Muscle & Fitness Hers, Oxygen, Yoga Journal
Lifestyle – Brides, Esquire, Glamour, GQ, Maxim, The Oprah Magazine
News – Mother Jones, Newsweek, New York, Reader's Digest, The Atlantic, Time, India Today
Science & Technology – Macworld, PC Magazine, PCWorld, Popular Mechanics, Popular Science, Wired
Sports – ESPN The Magazine, Golf, Skiing, Sports Illustrated, Surfer, Tennis
Travel – Backpacker, Country, Condé Nast Traveler, Lonely Planet Traveller, National Geographic Traveller (UK), Travel+Leisure
Magzter's 'All-You-Can-Read' subscription model, Magzter GOLD, gives users unlimited access to 5,000+ best-selling magazines (including their back issues) and premium articles for one low monthly price. Sign up for a Magzter account from the app now and enjoy 30 days of FREE Magzter GOLD access!
Magazine, Magzter GOLD and Magzter GOLD Lite subscriptions are available for purchase inside this app.
1-month subscription (automatically renewed until canceled)
3-month subscription (automatically renewed until canceled)
6-month subscription (automatically renewed until canceled)
12-month subscription (automatically renewed until canceled)
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
You can manage your subscriptions through your account settings after making the purchase on your device.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
We value your feedback and welcome any comments you may have to help improve our services. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to hear from you.
- Introducing subcategories for magazines to help you instantly discover and read what you love
- Bug fixes and UI enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Magzter gold not working
They have a good selection, but so far having a horrible experience, and I can’t even seem to get customer service to assist me. I signed up for the free 30 day trial of magzter gold, but for some reason it still does not let me open any magazines, saying I don’t have a magzter gold membership. When I try to click to re-sign up for the trial, it says I’m already a magzter gold member and won’t let me sign up for it again. In other words, I am currently wasting the free trial and not getting any help from Magzter to solve the issue, so I am very very disappointed with this app and will start looking for alternatives.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for bringing your concern to our notice. We always strive to give our users a flawless digital reading experience and we feel disappointed to have let you down. Kindly email us at email@example.com with your subscription details, and we will get this checked for you at the earliest and provide an amicable solution to you.
Nowhere to Cancel
I purchased a promotional Gold subscription for 3 months. I believe I also turned off auto-renewal for Magzter. However, just to be sure, nearing the end of 3 months, I searched everywhere to try and cancel the Gold subscription but could not find it at all. I gave up and thought the subscription would just end at the end of the 3 months. But alas! I found a new order added to my account without any notice at all. This is absolutely not acceptable!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for giving us your feedback on this issue. In order to cancel any subscription(s) on your iOS device including Magzter, you need to go to the Settings menu on Apple iTunes from your device or Mac and then go to ‘Manage Subscriptions’ and turn the auto-renewal off since we use Apple’s subscription renewal system. If you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, our customer support team will be happy to give you a step by step method of canceling your subscription. You can also click on this link http://mgztr.co/dpnlf to see Magzter’s help section, which would guide you to cancel your subscription. If there are any specific reasons for you to want to discontinue your subscription, please let us know and we shall work towards fixing them so that we don’t lose good customers like you.
Crashes a lot a filled with ads even though you pay to subscribe
The app is a great concept. Very good selection of magazines. But its let down by 2 points:
1. It crashes way more than any app I’ve used in my life. It would crash when you are flipping pages or just zooming in to read an article and it happens every time I open the app.
2. Too many ads now. If I am paying for the subscription why bombarde my magazine pages with live ads.
- Magzter Inc.
- 55.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2011-19 Magzter Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Magzter GOLD S$ 9.98
- Digital Magazine Issue from Magzter S$ 1.48
- Digital Magazine Issue from Magzter S$ 4.48
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.