MailShot- Group Email Done Right!
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Easily manage and send email to groups from the app, or share a document directly to your groups from other apps. MailShot is also one of very few apps that can help forward email to a group, including attachments.
Try MailShot for free with up to three groups, of up to five people in each. A simple in-app upgrade unlocks the ability to create up to 100 different groups of 100 or more contacts (Limits depend on your email provider.)
Create groups in many ways: add from Contacts, import an address book group, enter addresses directly, or paste strings of names and addresses.
MailShot can do several things which regular address book groups cannot...
• Contacts can use different email addresses for each group. (Add work address to a work-related group, and home address to a sports group etc.)
• Contacts do not need to be present in your address book.
• Protect privacy by placing addresses in the Bcc: line.
• To forward an email (with attachments), Tap “Copy to clipboard", then paste to the address line in your Mail app.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our support and are always happy to hear from you. Please use the "Support" button in the app for this, as that includes diagnostic information.
You can find a full guide, support information and tips at http://solubleapps.com/Mailshot-support.
What's New in Version 5.2
Bug fixes for iCloud- (resynchronise on first restart)
Correctly use "Save MailShot Groups" flag in Settings
Option to sort by whole name (on MailShot page in Settings app)
• Share groups between iOS devices using iCloud
• Automatically sort group members by surname.
• Add members from other MailShot groups
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 09 August 2016
- Version: 5.2
- Size: 9.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Peter Johnson
- © 2011-16 Soluble Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- MailShot UpgradeS$ 5.98