Free for a limited time:
- Everything you need to know about MUFC straight to your smartphone/device
- Breaking news, results, rumours, transfers, expert trusted analysis and live coverage of every match
- Here at the Manchester Evening News we have more dedicated and experienced Man U writers than ANY other organisation giving you the independent view of your favourite club, and we promise never to be a mouthpiece for the club’s media machine.
- We’re live, entertaining, engaging and accurate, packed with polls and quizzes, video highlights and fan photos,
- We put you, the fans, at the heart of what we do
- Sign up to receive our regular news alerts direct to your phone
The App also features:
• Force Touch allowing you to peak and pop into an article.
• Native iPad support for a better tablet experience
• The ability to follow topics that matter to you
• Follow your favourite authors like you do any topic
• Resize the article text to help with your reading experience
• The ability to read an article even when you are offline
A quick update to fix some little bugs behind the curtains. We have more on the way so stay tuned for another update coming soon.
Ratings and Reviews
Manchester United football club
This app has been very thorough and informative. Every detail about players and their profiles we're well projected. Thank you and keep it up. Well done.
All articles about Man Utd from the Manchester Evening News. Can be a bit repetitive when there is no news of Man Utd and they still need to churn out articles, but it's reliable stuff and not there just to throw rumours and get people excited for nothing.
- Trinity Mirror Digital Media Ltd
- 118.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Trinity Mirror PLC 2017
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.