By Tropic Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Market List makes it easy to remember and keep track of everything you need at the grocery store. Make a list and email it to a roommate or spouse, or with the newest update from Apple (iOS 4.2), enabled devices can print lists directly from the device! Make a list, save it, email it, print it, or all of the above; whatever is most convenient for you.
Market List allows you to choose from over 200 illustrated items to help you remember exactly what you need. The items are organized into aisles to make everything easy to find.
Aisles include: Produce, Dairy, Meat, Canned, Baking, Dry, Frozen, Condiments,
Beverages, Liquor, Cleaning, Toiletries, Stationary, Pharmacy, and Sundries.
The lists you create are completely customizable. You can always add new items to lists you have created, and check off items as you put them in your cart. You may create and save up to 30 customizable grocery lists and have instant access to the lists whenever you need them.
* Create and save lists
* Email lists from within the app
* Print lists from within the app (if device supports)
* Add and delete items from previously saved lists
* Check off items in list as they are bought
* Add new custom aisles
* Add new custom items
* Add custom detail information to items
* Add amount needed to items in saved lists
* Reorder aisles or items
* Delete aisles or items
* Easy to use interface and navigation
Get Market List now and you won't believe you ever went to the store without it.
What's New in Version 2.1
* Interface improvements
- S$ 1.28
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 14 March 2011
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 11.3 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Mark Mckelvie
- © 2010 tropic software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.