By Alex Drel
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Math Kid gives your 4-12 years old child the foundation needed to excel in math at home and in school.
The application features graphical feedback and rewards, and its clean and simple interface is ideally suited for children (Verified!).
Helpful and extensive hints allow kids to use it with minimal parental supervision.
Precise customization of the training course content leads to effective and focused learning.
* Addition and Subtraction – varying difficulty targeted for 4-8 years old kid
* Arithmetic Sequence – great for any age from 4 (simple sequences of course) to 8 years old (complex sequences)
* Roman Numerals – fun in any age
* Multiplication and Division – different levels suitable for 5-10 years old
* Percentages – suitable for 8-11 years old student
* Fractions - suitable for 8-11 years old student
* Basic Equations – first steps into Algebra for 9-12 years old student
* NO ADVERTISING
* iCloud sync of configuration between multiple iPads/iPhones
What's New in Version 1.4.0
* Basic Equations
* iCloud sync between devices
* By teachers' request number of student accounts increased to 25
* IOS 5.1 fixes
IMPORTANT: After the upgrade on IOS 5.1 the application configuration may be lost. If you have made previous purchases please use Restore button in the Parent Zone Extra section to restore them. Sorry for inconvenience.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: 05 June 2012
- Version: 1.4.0
- Size: 3.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Alexander Drel
- © 2011 Alex Drel
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Rewards: CarsS$ 1.28
- Rewards: Ice CreamS$ 1.28
- Fractions introductionS$ 2.58
- Fraction additionS$ 2.58
- Emotions packS$ 1.28