By Jiayi Chong
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
# Featured multiple times in "What's Hot!" under the Education section!
# Ranked in the Top 20 of Educational Apps!
# Featured in the top 200 list in 88 countries!
This app is available at HALF PRICE if you qualify for Apple's Educational discount!
Check it out here:
Math Pets! is an educational game environment designed to make learning essential math skills a fun, social, and immersive experience. Helping to exercise mental math fundamentals, the games are built to hone skills in addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Each game takes place in beautifully drawn and animated 2D environments and involves hands-on mechanics to engage the user.
Math Pets! offers customization features to personalize games by allowing the user to pick a pet of his/her liking to star as the protagonist of each game. All of the game results are tracked on a progress board that displays scores per game on a measurable graph. Moreover, a full suite of powerful creature design tools allows users to design new creatures for use in any game.
* Four unique games designed to be both fun and addictive to help with improving fundamental math skills
* Games themes include: Summoning creatures to fight monsters targeting a castle, dodging ice crystals and fleeing from a rolling snowball in an ice cave, feeding a pet the correctly numbered fruits from a tree, and rescuing bunnies from flying predators by calculating numbers correctly
* Mental arithmetic skills such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division will be practiced and tested as the user is immersed in the interactive game environment
* Track progress and improvements with a fully-featured progress and score board system that logs details of every game
* This App connects to Apple's Game Center so that the user can competitively check scores with the world or ranking amongst friends
* Pick a custom pet to do battle/take part in as the star of the game. Pick from a pre-made selection of creatures or create new creatures from template shapes
* A full suite of powerful creature design tools allows the user to shape, move, shade, and color custom pets using the iPad's multitouch
* Creature body parts move, bounce, and flop about in a dynamic fashion, responding to real world creature movement
* A special creature-shading engine gives a powerful and unique way to craft the look of your creatures. Watch light glint off a scaly tail, control the color of reflected light, and add advanced effects like glow to make the creatures more realistic
* Pick from a huge variety of creature body part images. Match up a horse's head to a bird's body, or add a scaly tail to create special
* Tutorial videos are included to get the user started in custom creature design
What's New in Version 1.1
- New achievements feature
- New world ranking comparison feature
- Fixed control issues with creatures in mini games
- Code optimization