The inaugural Michelin guide 2016 for Singapore is finally here. The mobile app places all the restaurants in the book right at your finger tips and more. Be able to add restaurants to your favourite list, add your own comments and find directions to Michelin rated restaurants in Singapore.
- Release of MICHELIN Guide Singapore 2018 selections
- General improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Total Waste of Time
Still got to pay for information you can find on the net. No discount or promotion or anything at all. Don’t even know why is there a need for this app.
Lousy App - if possible, NO STAR!
Paid for this App. Unfortunately doesn't work most of the time. Like its App, beginning to doubt the integrity & realisability of its Guide.
With all due respect, Michelin Guide is overrated.
Downloaded app, flick it a little, realised it was totally useless, deleted app immediately.
- eRobertParker, LLC
- 198.3 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Wine Advocate Pte, Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Registration S$ 2.98
- Unlock Full Content S$ 2.98
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.