Microsoft Lync 2010 for iPhone
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IMPORTANT: Microsoft Lync 2010 for iPhone requires a Lync Server or Office365/Lync Online account and will not work without it. If you are unsure about your account status, please contact your IT department.
Lync 2010 for iPhone extends the power of Lync to your mobile device – including rich presence, instant messaging, audio conferencing, and calling features from a single, easy-to-use interface.
- View colleagues’ availability in real time and select the best way to communicate – initiating an instant message (IM), email, or a phone call.
- Connect to Lync conference calls with a single touch, without requiring long numeric passcodes or conference numbers.
- Make and receive calls using your Enterprise Voice (Lync ID) number only, so you can connect with others using a single, consistent identity.
- Lync 2010 for iPhone provides transport layer security (TLS) and perimeter/internal network protection without requiring a VPN, so your communications experience is safer no matter where you are or what network you use.
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE REQUIRES CONNECTIVITY TO VALIDLY LICENSED COPIES OF MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER 2010 OR OFFICE365/LYNC ONLINE AND WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT IT. UPDATES TO MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER 2010 MAY BE REQUIRED FOR PROPER PERFORMANCE. SOME FUNCTIONALITY MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S LICENSE TO AND/OR DEPLOYMENT OF LYNC, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR IT DEPARTMENT.
What's New in Version 4.7
Sign in issues & msg update very slow
Sign in takes forever on most days & it will even refuse to sign you in saying your creds are wrong. Messages received do not show up instantly, updates of status' is not up-to-date. Only after you ping someone it'll tell you they are offline/away. Same with showing people offline when they are online. Does not support calling on wifi to join meetings.
Messages not showing
Messages are not showing in iPhone 6. Notification prompt In home screen shows the message but "Chats" history is blank as thought no message received. It defeats the purpose of having it because the main chat functionality does not work ".
iPhone 5 screen optimization. Better interface. Allow options to send to default lunch (PC) when PC is online instead of send to all mobiles (iPAD, iPhone).
- Category: Business
- Updated: 11 April 2013
- Version: 4.7
- Size: 6.3 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2011 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.