Minecraft – Pocket Edition
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Minecraft is about placing blocks to build things and going on adventures.
Pocket Edition includes Survival and Creative modes, multiplayer over a local Wi-Fi network, and randomly generated worlds. You can craft, create and breed anywhere in the world so long as you have hands spare and battery to burn.
Since the first release of Minecraft – Pocket Edition, we’ve added heaps of new features and made massive improvements to the way things look. There’s never been a better time to enjoy Minecraft on the move.
Minecraft — Pocket Edition is a Universal App. Pay once and play on any of your iDevices.
What's New in Version 0.8.1
Get ready for the biggest update yet! We hope you enjoy it!
- Many fixes for multiplayer and Realms
- Minecarts, rails, and powered rails!
- The view distance has been massively increased. Check the options menu for more!
- New textures and colours taken directly from the PC version
- New blocks: carpets, more wood types, hay bales, iron bars, and more
- New crops and food types, including beetroot, carrots, potatoes and pumpkins. Now you can cook new soups, pies, and more!
- A bunch of new items for Creative and Survival, including clocks and compasses
- More blocks and items to use in Creative Mode: including jungle wood, ice, bedrock, shears, dyes, and tall grass
- New AI: mobs are now more intelligent and you can even breed your own animals
- A new Creative Mode inventory with tabs
- New functionality and tweaks to existing blocks and items. Bonemeal lets you grow new cool stuff!
- Improved lighting and fog effects
- Loads of bugs fixed, and possibly some added. :)
Minecraft PE has been an awesome game! Especially for the bunch of us which got the game from the start, watching the app get more developed through the updates! Minecraft had a really tough time making 0.7.0 and a lot of people rated it low because of their impatience but they made it, better then ever!
Just a note for fellow players that submit reviews, I know you might like for minecraft to add lots of stuff but you don't need to rush mojang & etc; cause they will eventually add it in and somethings might take longer and harder to program than others so be patient and wait😝!!!!
0.9.0 or 1.00?
Is the next update 0.9.0? I want squids,enchanting book,forest biomes,ocelots,wolves,enderman,boats,nether,nether portal,pigman's skin change into like pc version,emeralds,villages,villagers,iron golem,snow golem,and also allow cheats like /gamemode 1 or gamemode 0! And also allow rain! And also levers,buttons,pressure plates,and placing redstone! And more spawn eggs in creative and also caves! Also slimes,bats,fishing rods and fish! Thanks notch and jeb!
Please update more...
Hi Notch or Jeb or updater I don't know please update like changing modes and endermans I am dying to see one! Please do you even know how hard is it to convince my mom that I really wanna play minecraft
Full version?!?and caves too and I want it to have mob eggs please! Because I seriously wanna feel how it is like to play something like minecraft full version on computer it's just that I have minecraft only in I phone please do it!!!
- S$ 8.98
- Category: Games
- Updated: 19 December 2013
- Version: 0.8.1
- Size: 8.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Mojang AB
- © Mojang AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.