Mobike is the world’s first and largest dockless, cash-free bike share platform. With Mobike you can get around your city easily with no need to get stuck in traffic, park your bike at stations far away, or even own a bike!
Whether you’re going to work or riding for fun, Mobike is there for every occasion. Whenever you need one, find a Mobike near you, unlock it, and you’re good to go!
Download the app to begin your first ride today!
Riding with Mobike is easy. Here’s how it works:
- Open the app and find a Mobike nearby on the map.
- Tap on a Mobike to find directions to it. You can also reserve it for 15 minutes to make sure you have time to get to the bike you want.
- When you find your Mobike, unlock it by scanning the QR code on the lock that’s attached to the top of the rear wheel or the middle of the handlebar.
- Once unlocked, enjoy the two-wheeled ride to your destination. Ride safe!
- Once you’re done riding, park at any public bicycle parking spot, rack, or Mobike Preferred Location (MPL).
- Lock the bike by sliding the lock and see your trip details pop up immediately.
- Enjoy the rest of your day knowing you saved a little more time and money.
Have a question about Mobike? Visit mobike.com
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- In order to record your cycling data, please allow Mobike to access to "Apple Health"
Contact Customer Service:
- Korea: 080-822-1460
- Japan: 0800-919-1267
- Germany: 80-0000-4476
- Australia: 1800559213
- Email: email@example.com
Fixed bugs and optimized the user experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Best Experience Among Other Choices
Ease of use: 5/5★
App User Exp: 3/5★
My preferred choice when comes to bike sharing. Their latest bikes with gears changing is the key factor that stands out from her competitors. The unlocking procedure / mechanism works perfectly so far without the need to perform another step to remedy any possible fault. However, when comes to "ending the trip" the app brings the user to a "reporting" page and creates a confusion for the user who has nothing to report and in-order to return back to the main page, only a "submit" button is available. When clicked on that button, it freezes your account "assuming" you have damaged the bike and the user is suspended from further using their bikes until they rectify it. This workflow is causing inconvenience for users who wish to embark on a 2nd ride. Instead of encouraging users to help the company gather damaged reports to maintain their bikes quality, they are "punishing" their users for reporting damages, which I personally felt that it doesn't make any sense.
The Best Bike Sharing
1st, it’s the 180 days subscription for just $5. As long as I’m driving below 2hrs, it’s a free ride.
2nd, it’s the bike itself. The newer version has a gear knob which allows me to change to a lower gear while riding on an incline while on a level gradient, it allows me to switch to a higher gear for more speed and comfortability while pedaling.
These 2 reasons is why I’ve deleted the others bike sharing app. I’ve also included my family for this app and now we enjoy riding together for fun & exercise. Definitely cheaper than buying our own bicycle and joining a fitness club.
- Beijing Mobike Technology Co., Ltd.
- 140.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Marathi, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Mobike Technology
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.