The 1st and the one yet that supports reading/writing Burmese Language (Unicode/Zawgyi) and fully working on iTouch/iPhone and iPad.
• Tab Restoration
• Private Mode
• Clear Cookies
• Clear History
• Save bookmarks in Burmese
• Surf unicode domain
• HTTP Authentication support
• Proxy Authentication support
• Support Landscape and Portrait Mode
• Myanmar Font Tagger is added for allowing to display both Zawgyi and Unicode font on the same page
• KeyMagic smart IME is embedded and following layouts are included:
-> MyanSan (Smart)
-> Zawgyi L - Unicode
-> Zawgyi L
Fixed on v3.7.1
• Fixes Bluetooth popup issue
Fixed on v3.7
• Compatibility improved for iPad Pro
• Contains bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Paid version often redirects to Advertisements
The paid version redirects to advertisements quite often lately.
Redirecting to AppStore & Others
Please do not redirect to AppStore or other pages for advertisements in Paid version.
And images cannot download too.
Ad in paid version
I bought this app because I don't wanna see any ads. Please fix it.
- Hein thet Khin zaw
- 21.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2016 MyOpenware
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version S$ 2.98
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.