By Many Tricks
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Moom allows you to easily move and zoom windows—on one display, or to another display—using either the mouse or the keyboard. Moom lets you...
• Hover over the green button and choose from five preset size/location options in a pop-up palette
• Use a grid to 'draw' a window's desired size and location
• Define custom controls to move and zoom, move to other display, center, resize, and more
• Chain custom controls together to execute complex window management tasks
• Save window layouts to easily recreate a desired window arrangement at any time
• Automatically activate saved window layouts on changes in monitor layout, as in when you disconnect from your work display and then open your laptop at home
• Use keyboard mode to do all of this, and more, without ever touching a mouse
Once you've tried Mooming your windows, you'll never go back to simply moving and zooming them again.
What's New in Version 3.2.5
Fixes a bug in Moom 3.2.4 that made moving windows to other displays impossible under certain circumstances. We apologize for the inconvenience!
- S$ 14.98
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 10 April 2016
- Version: 3.2.5
- Size: 4.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Many Tricks
- © 2011–2016 Many Tricks
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later