DVD Ripper Movavi
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
DVD Ripper Movavi is the no-hassle, one-click way to convert your entire DVD media collection into a more convenient format that’s designed especially for the Mac. It gives you handy ready-made presets for one-click file conversion for mobile devices, a choice of audio tracks and subtitles for each DVD title, the ability to join separate video segments to make a longer movie – and much more!
- Rip unprotected DVDs and save them in any popular video format.
- Save DVDs for Apple iPad, iPhone, and iPod, other tablets and cell phones – or any other device.
- Extract soundtracks from DVD movies and save them as audio files.
- Use convenient presets for most popular mobile devices and media formats, or fine-tune video parameters by hand.
- Choose audio tracks and subtitles for each DVD title – even add external subtitles.
- Adjust and normalize sound volume for your finished videos.
- Select any section of your movie to convert.
- Join multiple DVD files to create a single movie.
- Enhance and modify your video: crop, flip, and rotate frame, improve picture quality, overlay captions and watermarks.
- Create funny GIF animations from individual parts of your DVD movies.
- Turn your DVD videos into MPEG-2 files in just seconds using SuperSpeed mode, with no recompression or loss of quality.
- Enjoy the highest-possible processing speeds thanks to support for the latest conversion technologies.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact our Support Team at http://www.movavi.com/support/contact.html any time. We’re always happy to hear from you!
What's New in Version 4.0.0
The conversion engine and user interface in DVD Ripper have been completely reworked and redesigned to make the program even more stable, effective, fast, and user-friendly. As for new features, here’s a brief list:
- Support for new output formats: MOV, MKV, MPEG-TS, 3GPP2, WebM, OGV, M4A, and GIF.
- Ready-made presets for the latest mobile devices: iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S5 and Note Pro, Sony Xperia Z2, HTC One mini 2, Nokia Lumia 1520, LG G3, Sony PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and many more.
- Integration with iTunes.
- Support for multi-channel sound.
- Choose the subtitles you want in your finished video, or add external subtitles.
- Basic editing features: trim, join, crop, rotate, flip, enhance, add captions and watermarks.
- One-click adjustment of output file size and quality level.
- Ability to transfer multiple audio tracks to the final video, as well as adjust and normalize sound volume.
- Instant transformation of your DVDs into MPEG-2 files using SuperSpeed mode, with no re-encoding or loss of quality.
- Handy built-in player lets you see what the output video will look like before you convert it.
- Two interface themes – dark and light – to choose from.
- And much more …
- S$ 25.98
- Category: Video
- Updated: 08 July 2015
- Version: 4.0.0
- Size: 41.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Developer: GOLDEN SOFTWARE INC.
- © 2014 Movavi
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.0 or later