Muhle and Mills
By Khagesh Patel
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Also known as Morelles, Merrills, Merels, Mill, Morris.
1. Each player has nine stones, which move among the board's twenty-four spots.
2. The object of the game is to leave the opposing player with fewer than three stones or no legal moves.
3. The game begins with an empty board. Players take turns placing their stones on empty spots. If a player is able to form a row of three stones along one of the board's lines, he has a "mill" and may remove one of his opponent's stones from the board; removed stones may not be placed again. Once all eighteen stones have been used, players take turns moving.
4. To move, a player select the stone and than click on empty adjacent spot. If he cannot do so, he has lost the game.As in the placement stage, a player who aligns three of his stones on a board line has a mill and may remove one of his opponent's stones.
5. If any player is reduced to three pieces, his pieces may jump from any spot to any empty spot.
6. Any player reduced to two stones is unable to remove any more opposing stones and thus loses the game.
What's New in Version 2.1
- Category: Games
- Updated: 24 January 2017
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 11.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Khagesh Patel
- © 2014 Khagesh Patel
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.