My SG Bus
By WILLHALL SIAU
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Search and display next bus arrival time in Singapore based on Bus Stop Number and Bus Number.
- Search bus stop number by simply typing in part of a street name
- Select from a list of bus service numbers after picking a bus stop
- Point of Interest quick links for Bus Interchange and MRT stations
- Search SBS and SMRT bus schedules
- Report/request missing buses
- iFav system, which automagically determines bus stops and bus numbers based on user habits.
Please use the feedback system inside the App to report missing or inaccurate buses. We couldn't help if you mention it in the reviews.
What's New in Version 1.2
Older versions will still function but will no longer be supported/maintained for any bus route updates.
- Revamped iFav system
(some of you may need to re-train your iFav)
- Added NTU campus shuttle timing
- iFav now accepts multiple buses per bus stop
(click on buses @ same bus stop will add to the search, instead of replacing the existing bus no)
- Improved connection and loading speed
- Fixed blank-screen problem on some iPhones
- Rebuilt to serve iPhone OS 3.0 and above
Helpful tool for certain situations
Used many times at night to check last trips. Accuracy affected when the bus skips some stops if no passenger boarding or disembarking. I normally would press bus search button repeatedly
for accuracy since a bus can travel great distance in just a few seconds if no traffic or stops in between. Over-all it's a useful application and once the data transfer from vehicle to system improves, it will be a very good application that can help many commuters.
Inaccuracy of bus timing
This application is highly inaccurate with it's timings. I would appreciate if it could be as accurate as iris. There are many occasions in which it says the bus is arriving and after a few minutes it says to wait for another 10 minutes. This can especially be a hassle for people who are rushing for work or to school. Because of it's inaccuracy it has caused some problems for me and I'm sure Many more. Hope to see some improvements from this app soon.
Great app but suggest ....
This App tracks both SMRT & SVS buses. However it is tagged to a specific bus stop. While I may know a particular stop, I do not take memorize a bus stop number. It would be great if this app allows a few bus stop to be stored inside the app and a free text to type the name of the bus stop for quick recall.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 06 March 2011
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 0.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: WILLHALL SIAU
- © 2010 City.My
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.