My Singtel app
A one-stop application that allows you to view your Singtel bills, manage your mobile services, check data usage and even subscribe to overseas data roaming, all on the go!
- Monitor your local outgoing talktime, SMS and data usage.
- Check on your re-contract date and get a new phone.
- Choose from a variety of mobile add-ons for more data, talktime, voicemail etc.
- Keep track of your overseas data roaming usage.
- Stay connected to home while overseas from our range of roaming plans.
- View and pay your Singtel bills on-the-go.
- View your bill summary at a glance.
- View and save a PDF copy of your last six months’ Singtel bills (applicable for Singtel myBill subscribers only).
- Check out exciting FREE treats and exclusive deals every month with Singtel Rewards.
- Never miss any important notices, exclusive promotions and rewards, or vouchers.
- Reduce your waiting time by booking a Singtel Shop Appointment online in advance.
- Request a callback from our Singtel Customer Care officer at your preferred date and time.
- Top up your Prepaid hi! SIM Card, buy a Data or Social Plan and automate your top ups based on balance or expiry date.
- Perform Dash top up to your Singtel bill.
- Find out your nearest Singtel WiFi Hotspot.
- Locate a Singtel Retail Shop near you.
- Nominate your Mobile lines now to enjoy discount and free data on your Fibre Entertainment Bundle+
- Product Enhancement and Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Suggestion for Data Control
I would compliment Singtel for continuously improve the apps to make it user friendly and make its customer easy access to varies request and needs without going through the customer service phone.
However can I give a suggestion. Can Singtel include a function for user to manage their data that once the data reach its max, it will cut off the data and user will not exceed the max data that been allocated for them. However if user want to choose to exceed their data cap, they can also do so by given a choice to Off the request. Currently Singtel only have Disable Data on this Plan option.
Why I suggest this is because recently my kid use my phone and it exceed the data by 0.04GB and I have to pay extra $10 for that. I do have the reminder SMS to send to me at 90% data usage and more than 100% usage but it does not help as my kids ignored the sms and did not alert me. Kids being kids. So that’s why I suggest for this option so that we can avoid been charge extra $10 for a very small data that we exceeded.
Not user friendly
First of all, I was given 3 add-on when I reconstructed my SingTel account recently. I asked the Customer Service Officer at Comcentre to unsubscribe rightly, but he said he cannot do it. And that I have to do it on the My SingTel App after a few days.
However, the My SingTel App is not user friendly. First, it asked me to disconnect from wifi. After I have done that, a message says “Whoops! We seem to have encountered a problem. Unable to connect to the network .”
I tried to use the “Chat with Su” SMS, but it wasn’t helpful either. It failed to guide me to unsubscribe the add-on. Then, I was abruptly cut off.
I have been a loyal SingTel customer for over a decade. Yet, SingTel wants to force me to subscribe to the 3 add-on when I all want is to recontract my existing mobile account. Please don’t try to rip-off a loyal customer!!
Been away for a week to Thailand. Came back on Sunday night. Realised internet is down. Called the Customer Service the next day (Monday) and only managed to book an appointment the following day (Tuesday). The technician came down without a spare router or mobile broadband device, told me to book another appointment to have my contract re-contract. Because my contract ended on 2 Dec 2017. And if I have to change my faulty router, i have to purchase a new one at 313 Somerset.
I am frustrated because I have been away for a week. I am a working adult with student living with me. We are need internet to clear our one week worth of workload at home. Yet this simple service cannot fulfilled. Simply because I have to recontract first then I have to make a trip down tomorrow to purchase a new router.
- Singtel Idea Factory Pte Ltd
- 81.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Singtel (CRN: 199201624D) All Rights Reserved
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.